I’ve been working on the cylinder head of my Spi British Open. It was smoking really badly when I bought it. so I decided to take the cylinder head of. While it was on the bench I reseated the valves, put new valve seals on and generally cleaned the whole thing up. I’ve been doing a little at a time as I’ve not been able to get a good day at it. It’s all back together now awaiting startup. I’ve also replaced the vacuum hoses as they were also in poor condition. I ordered a new cat. and Rc40 single box system which I also need to fit. Photos are under the British Open Section. Fingers crossed for startup soon!